Scheduling your online language lessons with our booking system is extremely easy! Use this booking guide to discover how to buy a package of lessons, and also how to book, cancel or reschedule your classes.
1. Click on ‘Free trial’ on the upper right hand side of our website.
2. Select the language you want to learn.
3. Fill in our contact form to give us more information about your language level, availability, individual needs, etc., and click on ‘Send’.
4. Once we receive your contact form, we will send you an email as soon as we find the most suitable teacher for you. In the email we will let you know your tutor’s Skype contact details and will provide you with some instructions to schedule your free trial lesson through our online platform.
1. Go to our Price page and select the language you want to learn.
2. Select the pack of lessons that best suits you. Remember that we offer packs of 5, 10 and 20 hours.
3. Once you have selected your pack of lessons, enter your contact information.
4. Double-check the item in your cart and then click on ‘Pay Now and Complete Order’. You can make your purchase directly with your credit/debit card.
5. Once you have made your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a Pack Code to redeem your pack of Skype lessons, the expiration date of the pack, and a link to our scheduling page where you will be able to book your lessons (see below for an example of an order receipt).
Through our online platform you can book your lessons very easily. Just follow the few steps below:
1. If you haven’t purchased a pack of lessons yet, please read the section 2 (‘how to buy a package of lessons’). If you have already bought it, and want to book a lesson, go to the purchase confirmation email we sent you when you made your purchase, and click on ‘Schedule’ to open the scheduling page and book your lessons.
Please bear in mind that lessons must be scheduled at least 24 HOURS in advance.
2. Select the type of lesson you want to book.
3. Select your teacher.
4. Your time zone will be detected automatically, so just double-check and click on ‘Set time zone’.
5a. A calendar with your teacher’s availability will open. Select a day and a time that best suit you. If you want to book only one lesson, click on ‘Continue’. However, if you prefer to book several lessons, click on ‘Recurring’.
5b. If you click on ‘Recurring’, another window will open, and you will be able to choose between two options: you can click on ‘Add Recurring Times’ if you want to book several lessons on the same day at the same time every week, or you can click on ‘Choose additional time’ if you want to book several lessons on different days and at different times. Once you have finished, click on ‘Continue’.
6. Enter your contact information, your Pack Code and click on ‘Complete Appointment’.
7. Once you have made your booking, you can add it to your iCal, Outlook or Google Calendar. The confirmation email you will receive after scheduling your class and the confirmation page have shortcut buttons for this. In this way, you won’t forget your Skype lesson! In addition, we will send you a reminder email 24 hours before it starts.
8. Whenever you schedule a lesson, the ‘Register for an account’ button will show up on your confirmation page. We suggest that you register for an account as it will help you manage your bookings directly via the website. If you have already registered and want to book a lesson through your account, click on ‘log in’ on the upper right hand side of our website, and enter your email and password. Then, follow the few steps we mentioned above to complete your booking.
There are three different ways to cancel and reschedule lessons.
Option A. Whenever you schedule a lesson, you will receive a confirmation email. If you want to cancel or reschedule your class, just click on the ‘Change/Cancel Appointment’ button you will find in your confirmation email.
Option B. If you have already registered for an account, just log in on the upper hand side of our website. Once you are logged in, click on ‘Cancel’ or ‘Reschedule’.
Option C. Whenever you book a lesson, you will be able to add it to your Google, Outlook or iCal Calendar. If you used this option, open your Calendar, and click on the class you want to cancel or reschedule to access the rescheduling/cancellation page.
Please, bear in mind that lessons can be cancelled and rescheduled provided you do this at least 24 HOURS beforehand.
We strongly recommend that you register for an account because this will help you manage your lessons easily and quickly. In case you don’t create an account, you can manage your bookings through your purchase confirmation emails.
Please, bear in mind that it is only possible to create an account if you have already booked at least one class. The ‘Register for an account’ button will show up on your confirmation page whenever you schedule a lesson. If you haven’t booked any lesson yet, and want to know how to do that, please read the section 4 (“how to cancel and reschedule lessons”). Then, you will be able to create an account just by following the easy steps below:
1. Book a lesson.
2. Click on the ‘Register for an account’ button that will show up on the last page of your booking process.
3. Insert a username and a password (please note that you need to use a valid email as your username).
4. Click on ‘Sign up’ to complete the registering process.
If you have already created an account and have forgotten your password, you can reset it here.